Tracey D. Meyer Bio Sheet
Tracey indulged when I asked her for a bio. Here are a bunch. Pick the
one you think matches her, and I'll save the rest for her other stories.
:) I have a few more printed here that I'll eventually ascii-ify.
- Tracey Meyer has a degree in English literature and is currently
studying Audio Visual communication sat Seneca College in Toronto.
- Tracey lives in fear of her stories being published as she is
afraid that none of her friends would ever talk to her again. Her
relatives are another matter. This is her first published work.
- Tracey writes to live rather than living to write while she
enjoys her second life-long torment, chchchocolate.
- Tracey Meyer decidednot to pursue graduate work when told it
would be frowned on to comapre Jane Austen with Judith Krantz, and that
Steven King would not be considered part of the canon for eons to come,
if ever. She has an aversion to joyless individuals, and figures that
anyone she meets who quotes lines from Monty Python skehches must be a
- Tracey believes that you can learn from anything and anyone --
no origin of an idea is too banal or lofty to use if you think it
applies now. Who cares where it came from -- does it work?! She is
against all forms of intellectual snobbery.
- Tracey is 30, a Torontonian, a self-confessed movie addict, whose
favourite all time films are *Monty-Python and the Holy Grail*, and
*Phantom of the Paradise* which she saw together at a drive-in when she
was twelve. She says that every time she sees them she spots some new
bit of schtick.
- Tracey is 30, a Torontonian, a Trekker, and a Monty Python fan.
She has an aversion to joyless individuals and enjoys movies, threatre
and a good batle over Trivial Pursuit.